PieceList prices per product

Nicholas713
3 0 0

Hi,

Is it possible to get the price list for specific countries for a specific product via the Graphql API? The REST API does not return the correct prices for the euro markets.

0 Likes
GrahamS
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
83 16 16

Hey @Nicholas713 ,

GraphQL and REST would both return the same data in this case. Product catalogs maintain a default value based on your store currency set in Settings>General, which is what would be returned from any API call. All other price lists are recalculations of these default values, and for the moment those values are limited to the admin rather than API interfaces.

Best,

Graham S | API Support @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

0 Likes
Nicholas713
3 0 0

No the Graphql API actually returns the correct prices. However, the pricelist returns a list of products and then their prices. I would like to know if you can query a pricelist for a specific product.

0 Likes
GrahamS
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
83 16 16

Hey @Nicholas713 ,

That was my mistake - I took a second look and you're definitely correct for GQL.

I think what you're looking for may be "presentmentPrices" which lives on Variants - you can query for your array of variants on a single product and then call for the list of all presentment currencies associated with those variants as well. It'll be broken down by Variant rather than by Product so one edge deeper, but it should get you the info you need.

Graham S | API Support @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

0 Likes
Nicholas713
3 0 0

Yes but the problem with presentment prices vs PriceListPrices is that presentment prices does not show per country but per currency. I want the prices per country.

0 Likes