Private APP restriction for 60 day order lookup

Solved
Explorer
83 0 25

Hi there fellow devs,

I'm comming accross the order look up restriction on a private app I built for a client and I'm aware that within the app setup on the partner account you can request access to orders older than the restriction limit. However on the private app permissions I do not see this option for a request. Are private applications not capable of looking up orders past this restriction or is there a different restriction I'm hitting? I see in the article I linked to, private apps will not be affected however I don't think that is the case because the order I'm trying to look up was created in January and I am unable to get any data from it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Edit: Missed that I needed to add " status='any' " to include archived orders, thanks!

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1555 79 240

Hey Nick.

As-per the announcement, private apps should be unaffected. If you see anything to the contrary, feel free to let me know.

0 Likes
Explorer
83 0 25

Hey Alex,

Thanks for your reply on this! It was definitely my error, I overlooked the search parameters and forgot to put in " status='any' " in the query. I appreciate your help though!

0 Likes