Product Visibility on Extra Sales Channels

Shopify Partner
3 0 8

This is honestly getting ridiculous. This has been requested for 2 years now and we can't get a straight answer from Shopify.

3 Likes
Shopify Partner
660 0 102

Same here. Now that the sales channel API is open to everyone, it should be stable enough to add something like this?

I'd also like to see a channel field on the order object.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1 0 1

Is there any update on this? My company desperately needs this feature to continue with the ecommerce side of our business.

We would like to specify sales channels to publish to per product that is created with the Admin API.

1 Like
6 0 0

Same here, we need this simple feature since 2 years ago.

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 2

Very dissappointing that Shopify hasn't had any progress on this. 

1 Like
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

Extremely disappointing. Did all the work, now stuck with this limitation. No way we're going to update the flag for buy now each time a customer uploads a new product to our store....

1 Like
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Does anyone know of an alternative product that offers this feature in their API, or of a work around? I have found like 10+ threads on this exact issue dating 2 years back with no new replies.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1 0 1

+1

My company really needs this as we're building a tool to update hundreds if not thousands of products on multiple Shopify store sites at once. 

Not only is manual bulk editing too out of the question to us due to frequently changing inventory, but it is also across multiple sites.

Thank you.

1 Like
Tourist
30 0 3

I'd like to add a vote for this feature as well. Having the ability to edit a product's visibility on extra sales channels would be a huge timesaver.

Thanks

Tired of spending hours manually editing products? Check out https://apps.shopify.com/bulk-product-editor
0 Likes
1 0 0

I too would like to put in a vote for this feature. We create over 50 products every day via API and need an easy solution to mark items for sale on facebook and amazon.

0 Likes