Push Shopify Order Number into Authorize.net Invoice Number field

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there, 

bioss.myshopify.com

Trying to figure out how to synce the Shopify Order Number with the Invoice Number of third party gateway - Authorize.net. 

As far as I can tell - I should be able to have the Order Number field from my order data push to the Invoice Number field that is getting picked up by Authorizet.net - not sure how to go about doing this. Thanks for the help in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
192 8 44

Hey Eric,

Not sure I understand the flow here – when do you need to send the Order number to Auth.net? During checkout, there isn't an order number, because the order actually hasn't been created yet.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

I too am wondering how we can get the Shopify order number/order name to push through to Authorize.net instead of some strange number that means nothing.  We are having trouble matching up our payments received with our orders, but it was be a simple fix if Shopify would change a setting so that the Order number/order name is what is sent to shopify as the order number or invoice number.  I an shocked this has not been addressed yet??

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

same issue, been searching for past 24 hours, and appears many have this issue. i feel completely deceived by shopify with their claims of seamless authorize.net integration. when you call shopify they blame authorize.net, but it is really a shopify integration issue. every other web platform we've used has always passed to authorize.net good info, but not shopify. everyone needs to slam them until they fix this

1 Like