When getting a list or a single product using REST API, it doesn't return the status field/property for some products? An example below of two different products.
Using API version 2021-04
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
This issue arises as a result of caching on our end. Check out this forum post about a similar behaviour.
Below is a summary of workarounds on this issue:
write_productsscope, you can force the cache to expire by making a blank update on the product (usually adding a space to the title works).
Actually, we found that status does not always return when using the fields query parameter as well. We have started a new topic for this issue. Maybe it is related to caching as well.
It might just be a caching issue then. I haven't had issues returning the status field when specifying fields, around ~15K products.
Using ShopifySharp library: https://github.com/nozzlegear/ShopifySharp