we try to operate api through shopify and here we encounter some problems with which we could use some help.
PayPal - 10 $
Payment on delivery - $ 30
Payment card - 20 $
We try to do so through:
"line_items" => [
"variant_id" => ***********,
"price" => "1666.00",
"quantity" => 1
We encounter a problem here, the price is not correct. On the check, the price is exactly as it was given in shopify, not as it came through the API.
Is it possible to edit draft orders via the API? Does this require additional elements? Is the current plan available enough for this? If the problem is with the plan, can a higher one be activated for test period in order to check if it would provide us with such a possibility?
- The user places an order on our landingPage
- We create DraftOrder through the REST API
- The user on the checkot (shopify) page chooses the payment method and creates an order
- We receive it through a webhook
Vix | Developer Support @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution