Receiving "Invalid API key or access token (unrecognized login or wrong password) BUT only sometimes

JMB25
3 0 0

Hello everybody,

when requesting customer data via the Admin API (use of /customers/search.json) I sometimes get the following error: "Invalid API key or access token (unrecognized login or wrong password)". All requests are build up the same, however sometimes it works and sometimes I receive this error - it's very strange. Is this a known problem or is there anybody who had similar problems?

Thank you,

Jan

0 Likes
_JB
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
750 86 163

Hey @JMB25,

Haven't seen this come up previously, it's definitely odd if you're building all queries the same but only seeing the issue intermittently. If you'd like us to check our logs, record the X-Request-ID value from the response headers next time a call fails. If you provide that here, I can use it to try and get more information.

JB | Developer Support @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

0 Likes
Miray
1 0 0

Hi,

I have same problem. My X-Request-ID is  "e9f9111f-c3e3-42ec-a141-a02a58f2439c". Can anybody help me for this issue. 

Thank you.

0 Likes