Recent news about Mailchimp in the Shopify App Store

Community Manager
Community Manager
606 43 76

As you may have read, the Mailchimp app is no longer available in the Shopify App Store. This change has no impact on email marketing as a category in the Shopify App Store. Some email marketing applications may experience an increase in traffic and installations. We want to make sure developers and partners who support these apps are aware, so you can continue providing high quality service to your merchants.

If you have any additional questions about this news, please reach out to partner support through your partner dashboard so we can help you directly.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
20 3 2

I wanted to add this suggestion, feel free to remove if you feel this is inappropriate.

For those who need a simple work around for this, and I am in no way affiliated with this program, you might be able to use a tool like Zapier.com to create an integration between Shopify and Mailchimp.

I actually would be interested in hearing from @Busfox Shopify on this work around and if they would recommend this in the interim as a potential solution? 

0 Likes