I am coding a public app which using Recurringapplicationcharge API. Have some question want to clarify:
To answer your questions:
1. As long as the merchant has not uninstalled your app by the end of the free trial period, the merchant will be charged for you app at their next billing cycle. There is no action you need to do to activate it. https://help.shopify.com/en/api/guides/charging-for-your-app/guides/free-trials
2. Each shop can have only one recurring charge per app. When a new recurring application charge is activated for a shop that already has one, the existing recurring charge is canceled and replaced by the new charge. The new recurring charge is then activated. https://help.shopify.com/en/api/reference/billing/recurringapplicationcharge
3. If an app charge (one-time or recurring) is not approved by the merchant within 48 hours, the charge expires and is deleted from the system. https://help.shopify.com/en/api/guides/charging-for-your-app/faq#when-does-an-unapproved-app-charge-...
Hassain | Developer Support Specialist @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
When i retrieve a list of recurring application charges, shopify returns a list as above. There are 3 charges listed all with status "accepted". All these charges are out of trial period. According to the documentation, it should be only one(the last one) be activated and the other 2 will be cancelled. But they are all inactive now. Is there any thing wrong?