Refund Amount by Refund Date Report

olimills
3 0 0

Hi all,

I'm trying to replicate the Shopify 'Sales over time' report in our Snowflake instance. One component of that report calculates the total amount refunded to customers on that date, i.e. the refund date (not the order date). 

I have been struggling to find in the schema the refund amount, and am finding some confusing behaviour like structural differences between a full and partial refund. 

Please can someone point me in the right direction here?

Thanks

Oli

0 Likes
AnkitVyas
Tourist
7 0 0

I have the same issue as well. Not able to find exact solution to match with shopify sales timeline report.

I have consider order created at, cancelled at , and refund dates as well, but still not perfect match for all dates.

Mostly issue with the orders which have Items removed from order line items.

0 Likes
olimills
3 0 0

Glad to hear it's not just me struggling here!

0 Likes
AnkitVyas
Tourist
7 0 0

We have consider Cancelled_at, created_at and refund_at dates for calculation from order api.

But still there are many amount that is not match with shopify reports.

0 Likes
olimills
3 0 0

Yeah, I went through two different tables and tried various different date and aggregate fields, but none of them seemed to work. Shopify were not able to help, or provide details of the schema. I had to go through Singer.io who built the Stitch Shopify integration, and there's no support to help me there.

0 Likes