Removing discount allocation method "one"

devblue
3 0 0

Hi, 

We don't use any discount allocation features in our app. Even we don't use any type of discount on our app.

We checked our implementation and target_selection is not used anywhere. API version is 2021-07, both client-side and in Webhook API version settings, but we're still seeing the warning for the "Order - Admin - REST" webhook as recently as 2021-07. Is it possible to find the exact offending call from our application?

0 Likes
csam
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
27 3 1

Hi @devblue 

You can check for any specific deprecated calls through the Deprecated API https://shopify.dev/api/admin/rest/reference/deprecated_api_calls

The message may also just be triggered from any calls made that do not contain 2021-07 in the URL. Calls that do not contain the version in the URL default to the oldest supported version of the API. I would recommend checking all calls your app is making for correct versioning in the URLs..

CS | API Support @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

0 Likes
devblue
3 0 0

Hi, @csam I check but no decrypt function is called in my app but in partner dashboard show an unsupported API change "The allocation method field on DiscountApplication for explicit discounts will now either be each or across. The option for one has been removed." but I am not using any discount Application or allocation method field on mine app.

0 Likes