Retrieving Shipping Costs via API

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
35 0 16

Bumping this because we still need a resolution for this if it does not exist yet.

Pulling Freight costs (what we paid to the carriers) out of Shopify is absolutely critical for us and needs to be a part of the standard framework.

Highlighted

+1 to make this data available in the Order API.  Just got another request for it from a customer of our app.

Co-Founder / Developer at Highview Apps
Our Shopify Apps: EZ Exporter | EZ Inventory | EZ Importer | EZ Notify | EZ Fulfill
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 1 8

Any updates on this ?

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
12 1 4

Seems to be crickets from Shopify on this one, and now I'm stuck as a result as well as all the rest of the community.  This is basic stuff in a platform!  We are dying without this ability to easily retrieve our data.  

Status?  Anything?  Is it coming or is it a dead topic to Shopify?

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 10

Hi Josh,

Is there a way to get this data from the Shopify Flow app?

Any update on when it will be available to get from the Orders API? 

We absolutely need this... please!

Highlighted

Just to let thread still alive ....

Hope have something soon ... if is still no available ( I am not working on this right now) 

Best Regards 

William Alencar
GoodFy Labs
Brazilian Shopify Experts
Getting Satisfied Customers around the World
Highlighted
1 0 0

Any updates?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

Is there any update on this, this is quite important to build our app.

Highlighted
Excursionist
17 1 8

I now there are quite a few people in here reading this.

Have you guys been successful fetching the shipping_label_created_success verb on the events endpoint ? ( It's not in the documentation as well. )

Even if I list all events in the collection there is now event with this verb.

Kind regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
12 1 4

@LukeG the code below is a little snippet of C# that is getthing the rates back for me.  This one threw me because I wasn't  getting the value for *every* shipped order.  When I dug into it I found there are actually two that can get recorded.  Let's hope not three

DataRow[] rows = eventsDS.Tables["events"].Select("verb = 'shipping_label_created_success' or verb = 'external_shipping_label_created_success'");

0 Likes