Sberbank API REST and WSDL (SOAP)

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello all, I do get from my home bank, where my company has its account the instruction how to use their acquiring services for receiving payment from my clients on my internet shop that is powered by Shopify. Basically, this bank payment gateway or this bank acquiring service can work through API, and it has two possibilites, my understanding, REST that basically POST & GET commands, and WSDL interface. My question is there any experience so far that can share with me step by step what needs to be done ? or at least can someone guide me on where this api needs to be written in my shop ? is there a specific place or i need to edit the code ? Thanks, Evgeny.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
268 36 38

Hey @peugenep,

It sounds like you're looking to build a payment gateway, you can find more information here.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi @scottydont 

many thanks for your reply. Sadly Shopify does not want to allow me to integrate Sberbank hosted payment page with Shopify's checkout. At least their technical support replied me so. They advised me to contact freelancers that already done this integration and they sell their solution at 100$ + 50$ annually. This seems to be strange, everyone should be equal. 

0 Likes