Send an email after order delivery

Solved
Karim_GARCIA
Shopify Partner
8 0 1

Hi there,

I would like to send an email after an order is delivered to the customer.
Which event is created by Shopify and which fields of the order are changed (shipment_status?) ?

0 Likes
Visely-Team
Shopify Partner
1835 210 428

Why not using Shopify's 'Shipment Delivered' email notification? If you are looking to send it from an external system, then you can do that on fulfillment status change to 'delivered'.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
Karim_GARCIA
Shopify Partner
8 0 1

Thank you for your solution, but I need to send other information that is not available on shopify

0 Likes
Visely-Team
Shopify Partner
1835 210 428

This is an accepted solution.

Then you are left with the second option. Either use orders/fulfilled or fulfillments/update (and check the status) webhooks (https://help.shopify.com/en/api/reference/events/webhook) and send the custom email.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
earth9
Explorer
109 3 9

Hi,  Karim Garcia

Tracking More Shopify app allows you to send an email after an order is delivered to the customer.

1.jpg

Tracking More (developed by us) sort all tracking info into 5 shipping status:

In transit, 

Out of delivery,

Delivered Failed Attempt,

Exception (e.g, parcel is held on due to Customs Clearance issues.)

And you can customize your email content by click delivered text (red square 3).

2.jpg

And may I suggest you add a tracking link to your email? The tracking link will lead customers to a tracking page that looks like below and it is embedded in your website. So it will boost your sales.

3.jpg

And you can know more details and functions here: Tracking More Shopify App

0 Likes
Divs
1 0 0

I have placed my order on Shopify. However there is no update on the order yet! It's been more than 20 days. 

There is no contact number available and they are not replying my email. 

How shall I take up this ? How to contact Shopify regarding same? And get my delivery. 

0 Likes