Send some customer to other URL for checkout

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi All,

We are trying to send /redirect(not about shopify redirect) some of our customer to some different url with all final cart details through APIs. 
Please guide with possible way to achieve above task.

Thank You..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
619 48 94

Hi there,

If I'm understanding you correctly, it sounds like you're looking for Cart Permalinks. With them, you can create a link to the checkout with a prefilled cart.

Hope that helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hello Busfox,
Thank you for the reply. But I do not want to attach my cart to shopify checkout where as, my requirement is to transfer shopify final cart(when customer will click 'checkout' button on cart page) to some outer url other than that of shopify checkout.

Thank You

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! Were you ever able to figure this out? I'm also needing to direct customers to a separate page to checkout but have their total load correctly in the directed page

@kiran_ingale wrote:

Hello Busfox,
Thank you for the reply. But I do not want to attach my cart to shopify checkout where as, my requirement is to transfer shopify final cart(when customer will click 'checkout' button on cart page) to some outer url other than that of shopify checkout.

Thank You

@kiran_ingale wrote:

Hello Busfox,

Thank You

0 Likes