Shipping Method: How To Pull Store Pickup Locations and all Shipping Methods

Lucifer2
Tourist
13 0 3

How to pull all shipping methods that is available for a store? Like store pickup instead of delivering it to the customer address. Currently the SDK is just giving me the shipping rates. https://github.com/Shopify/mobile-buy-sdk-android#polling-for-shipping-rates-

Then how to update the checkout to use the shipping method selected by the user. Please help.

_JB
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
834 98 188

Hey @Lucifer2,

We launched the in-store pickup feature rather quickly to support merchants who needed it right away, and at this time the feature isn't currently available through our APIs. We plan on adding support for this in the future, so keep an eye on the changelog for any updates.

JB | Developer Support @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

TediP
2 0 4

Hi has there been any update on this? This would be a very useful feature, thank you.

jonmjones
Shopify Partner
26 0 6

Is there any update on this please?

Jaclyn_Jones1
Shopify Partner
4 0 7

What is the status of getting access to this through the Graph API? This is something we REALLY need. 

0 Likes
jonmjones
Shopify Partner
26 0 6

totally. All of our clients are requesting this functionality in their apps and other integrations....

0 Likes
jaddison
Tourist
9 0 0

Just found this thread - consider this a vote for exposing local delivery/store pickup options in the API (including creating orders using those options). Thanks!

0 Likes

One year, any news?

jonmjones
Shopify Partner
26 0 6

+1 for still needing this.

AngusPurcell
2 0 1

+1 from me too! We would like to be able to at least be able to flag an order as ready for pickup via the api.

Our interim solution is to send an email to internal users with a link to the order in Shopify so that they can click the button themselves.

Which is silly...