Shop locked

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I'm French sorry if I express myself badly.

My shop has been locked because a complainant complained that one of my products did not respect the intellectual property rights of their brand. While it is wrong. Shopify responds to me every 8 hours and I really don't have time to wait every time .. my online store is my only way to make a living and Shopify takes its time, without realizing the consequences .. . this does not make us want to stay on shopify, every month I am charged several hundred euros by shopify, the least thing is to deal with this kind of urgent problem more quickly, and in French for the French people! ... by seeing I want to go to one of their competitor!

ticket ID : 25411fa4-7e46-4fa4-a793-2f42e5efad4f

cordially 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
859 57 141

Hi, @Plukiok 

I can appreciate your frustration with this situation!

While the claim against you may be false, our team will still need to review it as we take intellectual property rights very seriously.

Currently, the ticket you have open is the only way to resolve the issue at hand, as you are speaking with the specialized team designated to deal with legal issues. 

Our team will work with you directly to resolve this matter as quick as they can. 

I hope this provides some clarity for you! 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes