Shopify Admin API

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
15 0 0
Hi, So I am trying to link my Vue app with Shopify Admin API to create our own reporting tool. I am struggling on the initial connection. I have the correct URL and headers; Using this in Postman/Insomnia works fine,. However in my Vue app I get cors errors. I have even passed in the "access-control-allow-origin header: *" header but it still fails to connect. Any ideas? Does anyone have this connection working? I am using Nuxt with apollo. Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
579 70 127

Hey @kapilgohil,

What's the error you're seeing when trying to connect? If possible, kindly provide the X-Request-ID from the response headers of your failed call, and I can use this to investigate further.

JB | Developer Support @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
15 0 0
Sure, it's: x-request-id: dfb14463-1e99-4327-a922-f3a64b81c042
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
15 0 0
To add further info: I am using nuxtjs tech stack, running on Node.js. I have implemented a headless login using the Storefront API in this manner and it works fine. However, with the same implementation, using the Admin API, I come across cors errors so I am not sure what is incorrect. If someone could please explain to me what I should be doing, it would be much appreciated. Thanks
0 Likes