Shopify GraphQL Returns empty response

Community Manager
Community Manager
618 45 80

Hi @kacalica,

I'm not sure where you are making that request to, but the response you get doesn't look right. Can you share the full raw request and response including the endpoint you are hitting? Are you doing this with a cURL request in the console? Or some other way. 

Can you try making the same cURL in a console window and see if it works?

0 Likes
Excursionist
16 2 0

Maybe it's none of my business, but I'm just passing through looking for answers to a different problem and I noticed this.

I have been using postman to test queries for some time now, and I don't know if it makes any difference what is sent via postman vs. what is sent via curl, but the following is what I have been sending, and I tried changing my settings to what the instructions say, and it does not work! I changed my settings back to what they were, and they work! ??? 

My settings: 

https://dev-store9.myshopify.com/api/graphql

X-Shopify-Storefront-Access-Token: <storefront-access-token>

Content-Type: application/json

(I have never set the "Accept" header, not even once.)   

Also, in my test apps, whether configuring apollo, axios, or whatever, I use those exact same settings and they still work. 

Just thought I'd let y'all know. :)

0 Likes
1 0 0

I am facing the same problem when retrieving a single Order from GraphQL. The 80% of the time the response is ok with status 200 but the body is empty. The Shopify team told be they probably located the problem but they didn't solve it yet. I was enthusiast to switch from rest to graphql but now i am wondering if it was the right choise. Graphql api doesn't seem to be so stable yet.

0 Likes