customer {
            id
            createdAt
        }
      }
    }
  }
}

for this store: she-thinx.myshopify.com and just with this one I keep getting issues, specifically when accessing data for the last week of May 2019. For example when cursor:null and query is 'created_at:>=2019-05-24 created_at:<=2019-05-30' it fails.

Here is a recent failed request: '{"errors":[{"message":"Internal error. Looks like something went wrong on our end.\nRequest ID: 2c333c0f-e663-4a61-b4f2-fa548cda95ec (include this in support requests)."}]}'
1 Like
1 0 0

Hi There, 

I've looked into the error that you're experiencing. It seems to be a timeout error on our end as your query is requesting a fairly large set of data. I am still in the process of investigating what exactly is causing the timeout to occur and will follow up with more information when possible.

In the interim, when retrieving a large set of data, I would recommend working with our GraphQL Admin API Bulk Operations queries. This documentation will guide you through the creation of a bulk operations such that you can query a large set of orders with all of the fields that you need.

Cheers

0 Likes