Shopify Order ID not coming from Mobile App

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi , I am trying to come up with a Shopify app that could add on additional printing functionalities to Orders.
My Koa.js endpoint is supposed to take OrderId and Shop details, in order to call Shopify order API to retrieve Order Details and generate a PDF then.
This thing is working very fine with Shopify Web but when I checked it on Shopify Mobile App the above solution is not working well.
On inspecting deeper, and checking incoming request logs, what I found is that in case of the mobile app the endpoint is not getting OrderId.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1041 140 167

Hey @TkoSolution,

Did you make progress on this?

when I checked it on Shopify Mobile App the above solution is not working well.

Are you able to elaborate? What's not working?

Notice; Out of office, replies will be delayed until my return. Thanks!
1 Like
Highlighted
6 0 0

No, I couldn't make any progress on it till yet. 
I am trying to come up with Shopify app through which I could print custom pdfs for orders. So what I have done is that I have added a custom button in Order Actions called " PrintShop " and when I click that button Shopify sends Order Id and Shop details to my Koa.js endpoint which generates a pdf and return back. 
The app is running fine with web browsers but not with a mobile app, On inspecting I found that my Koa.js route is not getting Order Id when the button is clicked from a mobile app.
Looking forward to your reply, I have to publish the app asap.

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

No, I couldn't make any progress on it till yet. 
I am trying to come up with Shopify app through which I could print custom pdfs for orders. So what I have done is that I have added a custom button in Order Actions called " PrintShop " and when I click that button Shopify sends Order Id and Shop details to my Koa.js endpoint which generates a pdf and return back. 
The app is running fine with web browsers but not with a mobile app, On inspecting I found that my Koa.js route is not getting Order Id when the button is clicked from a mobile app.
Looking forward to your reply, I have to publish the app asap.

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

https://main-street-donuts.myshopify.com/admin/apps/sample-app-280/?ordertype=order&id=1897945038928...
This is the URL I get when accessing from the browser , You can see I got an id which I refer to while calling Shopify APIs at the backend but I don't find this id when I request from Mobile App.

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi Shopify community support, Please response back fast, I need to deploy the app asap.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0
Hi can I have an update on this issue?
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
No I haven't found any solution on this yet , waiting on from Shopify side
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1041 140 167

Thanks, I'm able to replicate. Reporting internally.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1041 140 167

Hey @TkoSolution,

This has been resolved.

1 Like