Shopify Products are not available through API

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

I need help with Shopify Products. I am adding products into Shopify but some product are available to sell and accessible through ADMIN API but others are not. I compared products which are not available with products which are available but not sure why this is happening.

It seems the location for some products are not being set due to which these products are not accessible through API.

We do have products synced through Stitch but these products are also not available through API.

Kindly suggest.

Giri

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi All,

Any thoughts on this please.

Why all products created in Shopify are not available through /admin/api/2020-04/products.json

Regards,
Giri

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
123 15 19

Hey @giriraj 

Can you please provide us with the x-request-id from the response headers on your API call? 

Kevin_A | Developer Support @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Kevin,

I have simple question. I am adding products into Shopify and it is available into all Sales Channels. However when I access "/admin/api/2020-04/products.json" few products are available in json response but few are not.

Not sure why this is happening. I am creating the product in same way in Shopify, hence all products must be available into JSON.

Kindly let me know in case other information is required.

Regards,
Giri

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
123 15 19

Hey @giriraj 

If you are able to provide the x-request-id from the api response headers that would allow me to look at the logs for that specific call. That will help me determine if you are hitting an API limit or if there are any other errors. 

Kevin_A | Developer Support @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes