Shopify and Zalando Integration

LENGOW
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi

our Shopify <=> Zalando integration starts at 199€/month, with no commission on sales. Feel free to contact us https://www.lengow.com/contact-us/ if any questions.

Thank you

0 Likes
MarkoMöttönen
3 0 0

Hi,

We have done Shopify - Zalando integration, check our site www.xales.io

- Marko

0 Likes
rongjinggao
6 0 0

How much does it typically cost for an integration

Does anyone have any experience integrating with Zalando, is it worth it?

Thank you

0 Likes
NicolasDD
2 0 0

Hi, 

I would be interested to know more about how this works and how much the integration would cost.
Could you please reach out to me with this info at nicolas@anne-sophie.be ?

Thanks a lot!

Kr,

Nicolas

0 Likes
NicolasDD
2 0 0

Seems a nice integration but unfortunately price is way too high for a small shop like mine...

Any possibility to review the monthly pricing and have it proportionnal to the size of our business?

Thanks.

Nicolas

0 Likes
MarkoMöttönen
3 0 0

Xales has the pricing setup favorable to small business as well, comission setup with very small monthly fee. You can reach us via sales@xales.io

0 Likes
rongjinggao
6 0 0

Hello

Can you put the price here to share with us please

thank you

0 Likes
MarkoMöttönen
3 0 0

Xales pricing options: www.xales.io/pricing/

0 Likes
RyanBarrett
1 0 0

Hi,

I'd really like to know the details on how to integrate my shopify with Zalando. Please can you email me Ryan@hidethelabel.com

Thanks

0 Likes
ChannelEngine
1 0 0

Hi , did you already find good solution? We have a plugin Available for Shopify and Zalando. (and more than 80 other marketplaces to increase your online revenue via Channels) Let me know if i can help and always happy give you a suitable solution and strategic advice depending on your needs and online goals. Feel free to contact me via DM - Cheers Erik

0 Likes