Shopify does not show the rate that calculating from FreightView API

emagintechnolo
2 0 0

Hi.

I have a problem with Shopify it does not show me the rate that I calculate from FreightView, Its work with shipStation api but didn't work with FrieghtView api

this is the response I send to Shopify from FrieghtView

{"rates":[{"service_name":"Central
Transport","service_code":"ctii","total_price":"18733","currency":"USD","min_delivery_date":"","max_delivery_date":""},{"service_name":"R+L
Carriers","service_code":"rlca","total_price":"22339","currency":"USD","min_delivery_date":"","max_delivery_date":""},{"service_name":"Saia
Motor
Freight","service_code":"saia","total_price":"24586","currency":"USD","min_delivery_date":"","max_delivery_date":""}]}

show me this error

Capture.JPG

and this is the response I send to Shopify from ShipStation, and its work Perfect and show me the rate

{"rates":[{"service_name":"UPS\u00ae
Ground","service_code":"ups_ground","total_price":"8013","currency":"USD","min_delivery_date":"","max_delivery_date":""},{"service_name":"UPS
3 Day
Select\u00ae","service_code":"ups_3_day_select","total_price":"21030","currency":"USD","min_delivery_date":"","max_delivery_date":""},{"service_name":"UPS
Next Day Air
Saver\u00ae","service_code":"ups_next_day_air_saver","total_price":"29505","currency":"USD","min_delivery_date":"","max_delivery_date":""}]}

0 Likes
awwdam
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
92 9 4

Hey @emagintechnolo

We think this might be related to a response not being returned within the response timeout window stated in our CarrierService API Doc - more info here. If you would like us to confirm please share an abandoned checkout link or checkout token, and we would be happy to help clarify. 

Thanks!

awwdam | API Support @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

0 Likes