Shopify refund

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello I put my store on pause and it said I wouldn’t be charged for 3 months till after and I got charged yesterday august 17, 2020 $32.57 For the basic Shopify Plan and i paused my store on August 16 2020, could you guys please help me get a refund

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 161

Hey, @Jeffrey7!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

Sorry to hear you were billed unexpectedly. There are two paused plans at the moment, one which you can pause your store for free and step away for 3 months and you will have no access to the store or another one for $9.00 a month where you can still access the store to work on it but the checkout is disabled. App charges will still continue on a paused plan unless you have uninstalled them or perhaps it could be shipping labels or transaction fee charges on that invoice. You can always check this in your admin settings under "billing". 

I can certainly take a closer look at this for you and confirm the plan changes and charges. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you.

Speak soon! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes