Sold Out Issue

WoodHoods
1 0 0

Hi there,

We are currently experiencing a technical issue on our website that is affecting the customer experience and our ability to fulfill orders that are not available. Specifically, we have three fulfillment locations with different amount of products in each. A few of our products have sold out of one location, however customers are still able to purchase even when the back end of Shopify states that it will be displayed as “sold out” when they can actually purchase the product. 

Is anyone else experiencing this issue and if so do you have any recommendations for how to resolve this? We are thinking we will need to have a developer review the current code to see if this needs to be adjusted so we can ensure that when a product at a certain location is displayed as “Sold Out” it will also not allow the customer to proceed with the purchase.

Hopefully this makes sense. Any help or suggestions with who I can speak with about resolving this issue is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

0 Likes
EmmaSmth
Tourist
20 0 10

Hi there!

I'm a member of KAD Pre-Order App team and we came across locations problem several time it would be so cool if we could team up on this one. We could discuss this with you and find the best way to realize this inside our App so more merchants can avoid this issue.

Hit me up if you are ready interested.

At the moment we can offer you our App as a tool to manage those products that are in sold out on one location, but in stock on the other one. You can set this product up for pre-order and instead of Sold out your customers will see Pre-order button. The order that they will make through this button will be tagged as pre-order and it will be easy for you to track such orders.

Let me know what you think, would it solve your problem?

Here is the App http://preorder.kad.systems/ads/forum

0 Likes