Subscription API with delivery options (local pickup, delivery or shipping)

mbiscarini
1 0 0

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has any experience using an existing subscription app with a delivery app. It seems that they all reach a limitation with defaulting to Shopify checkout. We have a custom delivery API and using BOLD only skips our checkout flow. Wondering if something exists, or will I have to bake in the Subscription API to our existing delivery app?

0 Likes
RoundtripLabs
Shopify Partner
35 0 1

Hi mbiscarini,

Please check out our app EasyRoutes, as I think it can help you here. We support making routes with all Shopify orders -- and we work well with most subscription services that are set up to create orders in your store. Our setup makes it easy for most folks on Bold/Recharge.

However, it really just depends on how your subscriptions are set up. For most situations, these subscription products creates an order as the next 'date' is near when payment is collected, and once there's an order in Shopify, you can plan a route for it like any order. Depending the subscription service you use, they usually create order tags that EasyRoutes can use for filtering to help you with planning. 

EasyRoutes is a Shopify Staff Pick, is very well reviewed and supported, and we have a number of plans for any size business and offer free trials.

I hope this helps!

0 Likes