Successful fulfillments not updating order fulfillment_status

Shopify Partner
54 1 11

Hello,
We are creating fulfillments for orders successfully via the api and they are returned via the api via with a status="success".  However just recently this is no longer updating the orders fulfillment_status attribute or showing the order as completed in the Shopify admin.

An example of this is order 2037234663509.  The order has a fulfillment with the status="success", however the orders fulfillment_status is returned as nil and the order is showing as unfulfilled in the merchants shopify admin.  

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
619 76 139

Hey @Corknine,

I had a look at that order and I'm not quite sure what to make of the fulfillment. Do you have any other examples of fulfillments that look like this? If so, please send those along and I can investigate further. As well, kindly provide the full body of the API call you're making to create the fulfillment.

JB | Developer Support @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
54 1 11

On the same shop as the one we reported.  The following orders have this issue.  The fulfillments return as successful and we are using the same API call we are using for every other order that is working.

Now these orders fulfillment status is displaying as "In Progress", however via the API the fulfillments are complete when we retrieve them.  

0 Likes