Test Multipass Before Signing up for Shopify Plus

Highlighted
Tourist
13 3 7

Hi all!  I was wondering if there was a way you could "test" a Multipass implementation before dropping the $2000 for Shopify Plus.  Sort of like a test mode, or something?  I'd like to get my code all set and working before flipping the switch and draining the bank account lol.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2294 116 353

You can drop more than that, Plus is an annual contract and there are revenue factors.

You should reach out to your contact from Plus sales department.

Otherwise to get access to Multi-Pass employ an agency, or shopify Partner|Expert|Plus-Partner|Plus-Expert,etc to go through the discovery with you.

I see this all the time so I recommend reflecting on the scale and approach as a business process.

If it's critical and dropping $2000 for a test makes you blanch then moving to enterprise is likely to be premature, be sure you've exhausted other options.

If your first action wasnt' to reach out directly to enterprise level support it is very important to ask yourself why.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 3 7

Really just wondering if there is some kind of free trial or test mode, which I think many devs would expect for something like this.  It's kinda prohibitive to have to pay $2000 just to START developing this feature into our store.  What if it doesn't work out/we realize something won't work with our setup once we get into the details of writing the code?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2294 116 353

If you have a partner account or are working with a partner and they cannot enable this in a dev store then reach out through the partner dashboard.

Have you gone over the docs? What aspect do you think could fail to work for you?

Definitely search the whole forum for common multipass cases and issues

https://community.shopify.com/c/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=false...

Make sure to review the example implementations in the docs and the third party one for nodejs https://github.com/beaucoo/multipassify

and remember passing customer tags overwrites tags

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes