The application does not receive a fetch_stock request

VladimirZa
3 0 0

Hello, I'm a web developer and I have an issue with my application ZeroUp which uses Shopify API - inventory_quantity requests aren't sent anymore by Shopify. Usually after product creation we got the requests on the specific URL we have, it worked like it's described in your documentation. But now we don't get this request and we don't know why, on our side API interaction part is set fine. Could you help me with that please?

0 Likes
jd13
Shopify Partner
12 0 3

Is the variant in Shopify configued to fulfill with your fulfillment service?

0 Likes
VladimirZa
3 0 0

Yes, I created a fulfillment service with callback_url my app. If I check fulfillment services for shop it exist, and we had not changes for this methods. I tried re-create fulfillment service checked this option in variant setting in my test shop and i have Inventory managed by ZeroUp. But request for my app by shopify not been recieve, and quantity product variants not been updated.

0 Likes
jd13
Shopify Partner
12 0 3

You need to set each variant to fulfill with your fulfillment service instead of Shopify.

See https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/fulfillment-services/custom#set-your-products-to-be-fulf...

0 Likes
VladimirZa
3 0 0

Of course, we did everything exactly according to the documentation.

0 Likes
_JB
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
750 86 163

Hey @VladimirZa,

Just to clarify, are you saying you don't see the hourly fetch_stock requests sent by Shopify? If you provide the shop_id for the shop you're testing on I can have a look.

JB | Developer Support @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

0 Likes