The problem with fullfilment service Savino

Highlighted
4 0 0
Savino started doing integration in our store and that's the problem they faced, quote:

We managed to fullfill the order, the problem is that we're getting another error on our side when we try to mark the fulfillment as complete:
This request is what marks the fulfillment as complete and it's needed on our side to be able complete the shipping operations.
When we invoke that API, we get:
response code: 422 content: {"errors":"An error occurred, please try again"}
Has anyone encountered a similar problem? Savino don't know how to help, they tell us to contact support, but support can't really tell us anything :)

I think the main question is: why this error happen when the order is marked as complete. Unfortunatly the error is provoked by Shopify api rest and not from Savino system, as they say.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
502 98 90

Hi @SvetlanaPL 

Without more details the community will not be able to help much further. Some things to consider: 

* Are the items already fulfilled

* Do they reqiure shipping?

If you can post the body of the call as well as the X-Request-ID (found in the response header) that would be great. 

Vix | Developer Support @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
4 0 0

* Are the items already fulfilled

Yes, they were fulfilled (Shopify set up orders to be assigned the "completed" status when paying)

* Do they reqiure shipping?

Yes

If you can post the body of the call as well as the X-Request-ID (found in the response header) that would be great.

Requested this information from Savino.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Savino responded:

When we call the fulfillments complete API the items are not shipped yet.
I've just sent another request for order 2416574857300 in your shop with URL:
and I got the same error:
HTTP/1.1 422 Unprocessable Entity
{"errors":"An error occurred, please try again"}
X-Request-ID: 8e7ea95b-1c72-4ffe-bc25-41f16f998bff

Please let us know if you need to clarify other technical details. We really want to solve this problem.
0 Likes