The problem with fullfilment service Savino

SvetlanaPL
4 0 0
Savino started doing integration in our store and that's the problem they faced, quote:

We managed to fullfill the order, the problem is that we're getting another error on our side when we try to mark the fulfillment as complete:
This request is what marks the fulfillment as complete and it's needed on our side to be able complete the shipping operations.
When we invoke that API, we get:
response code: 422 content: {"errors":"An error occurred, please try again"}
Has anyone encountered a similar problem? Savino don't know how to help, they tell us to contact support, but support can't really tell us anything :)

I think the main question is: why this error happen when the order is marked as complete. Unfortunatly the error is provoked by Shopify api rest and not from Savino system, as they say.
0 Likes
vix
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
535 105 105

Hi @SvetlanaPL 

Without more details the community will not be able to help much further. Some things to consider: 

* Are the items already fulfilled

* Do they reqiure shipping?

If you can post the body of the call as well as the X-Request-ID (found in the response header) that would be great. 

Vix | Developer Support @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit Shopify.dev or the Shopify Web Design and Development Blog

SvetlanaPL
4 0 0

* Are the items already fulfilled

Yes, they were fulfilled (Shopify set up orders to be assigned the "completed" status when paying)

* Do they reqiure shipping?

Yes

If you can post the body of the call as well as the X-Request-ID (found in the response header) that would be great.

Requested this information from Savino.

0 Likes
SvetlanaPL
4 0 0
Savino responded:

When we call the fulfillments complete API the items are not shipped yet.
I've just sent another request for order 2416574857300 in your shop with URL:
and I got the same error:
HTTP/1.1 422 Unprocessable Entity
{"errors":"An error occurred, please try again"}
X-Request-ID: 8e7ea95b-1c72-4ffe-bc25-41f16f998bff

Please let us know if you need to clarify other technical details. We really want to solve this problem.
0 Likes
Cindysx2
1 0 0

Hi there!

We are currently facing the same exact issue. We integrated with a third party private application and we are receiving the same error code:

response code: 422 content: {"errors":"An error occurred, please try again"}

and I was wondering if you figured out on how to solve this issue. Would it be possible if you shared the steps into solving the problem. Shopify support is not providing us any details as well. I would deeply appreciate your help in this!

Thank you!

0 Likes