This app must be checked by Shopify

Highlighted
6 0 0
Hi, we are trying to integrate shopify api to external program for to get product and order informations. While we do that we have created app and connected to external program by api. But Shopify does not allow us to set up app in to store. It says that the app must be checked by Shopify before we set it up. So any advice how can we fix the problem?
0 Likes
Highlighted

Is this app going to be used by just a single store or is this app going to be in the Shopify App marketplace? If it is going to be in a single store, then I would recommend looking at private apps instead of a Shopify App. https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/apps/private-apps

Abishek R Srikaanth | Co-Founder @ greenlyst.app
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Shulebags , Shopify has also launched something called as Custom Apps that may be helpful if your scenario is to be able to share the same app to multiple stores. Here is the link for it https://www.shopify.com/partners/blog/shopify-public-apps

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi @Greenlyst ,

We have created app in partner page these are the app page and error page. It will be the single app that only we can use for the external program.Ekran Alıntısı 3.pngEkran Alıntısı2.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

@Greenlyst just realized that this parner account doesnt have any acces to store  maybe thats why we get this error?

0 Likes
Highlighted

You can create a development store and try installing there, but is your authentication to install the app setup properly. It's not possible help out without looking at any code or examples. 

0 Likes