How does the Threadless plugin display products on a store?

SurfRodeo
Visitor
1 0 5

We'd like to add Threadless products to our Shopify store with the Threadless plug in for Shopify. Wondering what that will look like. For example if we create a design that has 6 colorways on Threadless, what will that look like on Shopify? 

Replies 5 (5)

MommaLips
Visitor
1 0 2

Same question! Looking to integrate Threadless into my current Shopify account.

ConRed
Excursionist
14 0 2

Looking for same.

Did either of you end up adding this…? Or ever find an example site showing this? (Either link would be helpful to me.) TIA. 

christiestraw
Visitor
1 0 1

has anyone found/seen any answers for this yet? there's not really any info that I can find anywhere...

TheBunn
Visitor
1 0 1

I am also desperate for a Threadless integration with Shopify. Printful is terrible. I've seen some mention of a Threadless integration but can't seem to actually find it in the apps. 

Thatisash
Shopify Expert
89 0 8

If this still a solution you’re looking for we can arrange something as we have an up and coming project with Threadless! I would more than happy to build the app/plugin for you. 

MOTIF® - Helping Lifestyle, Fashion & Luxury Brands with the right strategies and solutions to grow them faster. 

Ash Ome
Founder/CEO

Motif - Helping lifestyle eCommerce businesses with right strategies to grow them faster.