Transfers API

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 32

Both developers and clients have been asking for this for ages. Any chance of a trabsfers API being done soon?

It is really exasperating that there is no app for exporting or extracting transfer data. There is even an API that I can use in a browser to see the data in JSON format. /admin/transfers.json WHY is there no support for getting this data? It is really frustrating.

I undertstand that this admin endpoint is not part of the official API but how long would it take to expose transfers officially. There are heaps of threads on both the developer forums (the latest said it was promised to be coming at a conference) and there are also threads in the normal shopify forums to be able to export transfers. There are no apps to do this because there is no supported API.
Being able to export transfers would enable the building of a simple Purchase order. 

8 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
119 0 11

Hi, my app Simple Purchase Orders https://apps.shopify.com/simple-po has people on a weekly basis ask if we integrate with the Transfer API. The app allows you to set up suppliers and import products and their cost prices. You can then automatically generate purchase orders to reorder stock and transfer it into your Shopify inventory when it arrives.

Its pretty much got all the functionality of the Transfer API with the ability to make POs. Please check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

+1 same here

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'd also like to add to this request. It has been requested in other threads and this seems like a basic feature for every Shopify store with any other system on the backend.

Without this API released the feature is basically useless for many merchants

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Same here. Please make this available. This basic feature would be incredibly useful.

0 Likes