URGENT

Highlighted
2 0 0

Keep getting this error from FB. Can anyone please assist?

This ad account couldn’t be added to the selected Business Manager because you’ve reached the maximum number of allowed ad accounts. Contact Facebook support to learn more

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 159

Hey, @oilsbm!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

There are limits to how many ads and ad accounts you can create or manage in the Ads Manager on Facebook. These limits apply to your ads, ad sets or campaigns and it wouldn't matter if they're active (turned on) or inactive (turned off). If you have a regular Ads Manager account, you can create and manage a limited amount of ad accounts and campaigns:

• Ad account limits:
    • You can manage up to 25 ad accounts.
    • An ad account can have a maximum of 25 associated admins, advertisers or analysts.
  • Ad limits:
    • You can have up to 5,000 campaigns.
    • You can have up to 5,000 ad sets, with a maximum of 50 ads in each ad set.
    • You can have up to 5,000 ads. Only 1,000 of these 5,000 ads can use dynamic creative.

If your business has been assigned a Facebook account manager, you can create and manage larger ad campaigns:

• Ad limits:
    • You can have up to 10,000 campaigns.
    • You can have up to 10,000 ad sets, with up to 50 ads in each ad set.
    • You can have up to 50,000 ads. Only 1,000 of these 50,000 ads can use dynamic creative.

When you reach your ad, ad set or campaign limit, you have to delete some. When you delete these assets, Facebook automatically archives them for you. Once archived, you can't edit, duplicate or undelete them. You can have up to 100,000 archived ads or ad campaigns. Facebook has some more information on this in their help centre here if you want to give it a read.

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions or need any clarification, please let me know.  

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Lulu, is there any way I can get a customer rep or you to help me with this issue. I still am not able to get this issue fixed.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 159

Hi, @oilsbm.

Thank you for getting back to me. As it is a Facebook limitation, our support scope is quite limited with this. Have you deleted existing campaigns/ads to make space for new ones? If you have and it is still not working, you will need to get in touch with Facebook so they can address that problem for you further. Here is a link to their business help centre should you need it.

All the best!

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes