Unable to retrieve orders via REST API

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
326 36 55

Hey @benholmen-tbh @NolanM,

Thanks for providing the request-ids, we're investigating now.

@sum0mer @danipo 

Can you please provide the name of your app(s) that are having issues?

JB | Developer Support @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

hi @_JB, our app name is GenieReorder

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 4 4

Hi @_JB We are experiencing the same issue with application Carro. We tried a variety of versions of the API and the issue seems to be pretty consistent. Reports on all new installs the past 5-7 days.  We will gather more data. This is definitely a major production issue for us.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 4 4

@_JB orders/count.json works but orders.json still returns an empty array. We been spot checking the brands that installed in the past 30 days, and it seems to be impacting ALL of them. Note that we were able to get some order information before for some of the brands that are now returning 0.  

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

@_JB We've been experiencing similar issues, starting around the same time, with all shops connected to our app.  In our case, this issue extends to orders webhooks ("orders/paid" event).  Data for orders events are not getting posted to our app from multiple shops, but other events are working fine.  Customer, inventory levels webhooks are still posting to our app without issue.  We have reviewed the orders permissions for the shops in question and nothing has changed - we have the correct read permissions.  We attempted to renew the webhooks to no avail.  We have not received any recent "Your webhook is failing" notifications.  This is urgent for us and our customers.  Please let me know if I can provide more information to help you track down the problem.  Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
18 0 8

Hey @_JB 

Also, I attempted a GraphQL query for an Order as well, and it failed as well.

So its not related to just the REST API.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
326 36 55

Hello everyone,

We've determined the issue is caused by permission conflicts with certain app configurations. We'll need to investigate this on a case-by-case basis, so I'll be sending a DM to each person on this thread with next steps.

For anyone else experiencing this issue, please send me a DM with the name of your app.

JB | Developer Support @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

hello @_JB,  I am having the same error.  could you look into it?  email brady.bastian@beautycounter.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi @_JB ,

I'm having the same issue but i'm not currently able to DM. How can I resolve?

Thanks,

Tom

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm also having this issue and unable to DM.  Please let me know what needs to be done to resolve this.

0 Likes