We have some problem to update orders using the API, we want to update the order status and the tracking number.
The requests didn't send any error but there is no change in the backoffice.
You can find the request in the file enclosed
Could you help us ?
We ran through some tests for your call to update_tracking.json and found that when including quotation marks around your URL (as it's a string) I received a 200 OK
If I didn't include the quotation marks, I would receive a 400 Bad Request. Let me know if it helps!
An image worth a thousand words right so here we go :
Her'es the postman we used with the payload (url with tokens has been obscured). You can see that the response is 200 OK, and data returned show that tracking number and others data for the order has been updated correctly and as EXPECTED.
So let's go to look at the order #676338 then to see what happened in back office :
No information of tracking number is shown.
We have tested on another shop it's wokring, but on THIS specific shop it doesn't.
We really need help on this one.
Thanks for the extra information. Agreed, it's strange the same call works on other stores but not this specific one. I think the best route from here considering this needs investigation, would be to get this to our Developer Support team.
Please feel free to contact Partner Support via the link here. They'll be able to authorise you, and get this sent to the Developer Support team.
Please also be sure to include the Shop Name which is experiencing the issue, with the full request body, the expected results and the actual results, along with an example request ID and we'll look right into it. Thanks!