Urgent: Deprecated API-Calls (location_id) and POST Product-Image error

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hello my Name is Rudolf from DreamRobot.

There are two issues with the the apis i need help with.

1. the api_health section in our dashboard is showing us that we sent a call using a deprecated field on the endpoint "Product Variant". We have checked our logs to see if we can find any corresponding call to the shown timestamp but we couldn't find any call for that timestamp (2020-06-25 13:44 UTC). We have also implemented a log that saves any request + response with a "X-Shopify-API-Deprecated-Reason"-header but this log was empty aswell. We then contacted our partner manager but he only told us that we need to check if we always send a "location_id" wherever it's needed. I was wondering if there was anyone that could lead us to the corresponding call. I hope we can get some quick help since this issue is very time-sensitive as we need to clean this up due to 2020-07-02 as show in the screenshot below.

health_status-2.png

2.  When we try to add product_images i get a positive response from the api but afterwords the returned URL is not accessible.

I hope you can help me out with these issues
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
464 57 91

Hey @DreamRobot,

Are you still calling the old API versions? Even if you're not touching the deprecated fields, any calls to the old versions will result in warnings on the dash.

For the product images issue, can you please provide the X-Request-ID value from the response headers of one of your calls, and I'll use this to investigate in our logs.

JB | Developer Support @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes