Could you provide an x-request-id (found in the response header) of when you're on the buggy order page, so I can investigate this further.
Thanks for the request-id @Conversion_Bear.
I've taken a look at this and it looks like the 2 order items are being confused as being the same. That being said, is it possible to provide me with replication steps so I can test this behaviour out on my test store?
Looking forward to hearing back from you.
1. In your test store create product X - set the product weight to be 12oz.
2. In your store shipping settings, create the following shipping rates:
4. Create a cart page funnel that cross sells Product X with a discount of 20% and has a show to all trigger
1. As a customer visit the store and add product X to cart, increase the quantity to 2
2. Proceed to checkout from the cart page
3. View the upsell funnel and add 2 additional product X items to cart
4. proceed to checkout
Actual result: shipping rate is miscalculated.
Please let me know if any further details are needed.