Why my shopify order return this error message while I using fulfillment api to track it ?

Solved
sain
Tourist
3 1 1

Why my shopify order return this error message while I using fulfillment api to track it ?

{"base":["Fulfillment order 1263400484913 has an unfulfillable status= incomplete."]}

{"base":["Fulfillment order 1263228977201 has an unfulfillable status= incomplete."]}

But when I use fulfillment order api to get it, only return [].

These order I had track them to open and cancel, because it can show "in progress" before I have the real number to track.

But i think that may not the reason to cause these problem.

Have you ever met this situation ?  please tell me how to solve it. I am really confused.

0 Likes
sain
Tourist
3 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

I just use the api (/admin/api/2020-07/orders/{order_id}/fulfillments.json)to reopen the order , and track it directly. now it shows no problem.

Brett_Aaron
3 0 0

Thanks! I just started getting this error as well and nothing seemed to let me get around it. Like you said, I had to send a POST to /admin/api/2020-07/orders/{order_id}/fulfillments.json with the { status: 'open' } before sending another with { status: 'success' }. In the past, I've been able to go straight from having no fulfillment to creating a successful one, but I guess that has changed.

0 Likes