Zapier Webhook Error

Highlighted
3 0 0

I am trying to connect Zapier and Kajabi. I have connected 14 products already testing them and they worked fine. I had to create a test coupon in  Shopify and create new orders for each product with that coupon so I can pull in fresh data. I am using a filter step to sort on the line items for the product name. Now I am getting an error saying Webhook Subscription not found. I have no idea what to do.  I have provided an image below. ZapWebhookerror.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1041 140 170

Hey @PremierJen,

The screenshot appears to show a Zapier error - did you make any progress on this?

Notice; Out of office, replies will be delayed until my return. Thanks!
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
No what do you suggest
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1041 140 170

I'm not sure there's anything we can do from this end - try Zapier support

Notice; Out of office, replies will be delayed until my return. Thanks!
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I would like to directly integrate Kajabi and Shopify together using Webhooks. Kajabi has activation and deactivation URLs for each product. I see where to connect the websook in Shopify via settings, but how do I connect it to the individual products in Kajabi. Example I have an e-course on How to Knit. THe customer purchases the course on shopify I want them to receive the email from Kajabi to give them access. How do I do that in Shopify?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Did you ever get an answer to this, I've connected in zapier shopify and kajabi and all the webhooks and API but have same issue

Shopify via settings, but how do I connect it to the individual offers in Kajabi. Is there a way to match an sku to the offer or does the title in shopify have to equal the title of the offer in Kajabi? THe customer purchases the course on shopify I want them to receive the email from Kajabi to give them access. How do I do that via zapier.

0 Likes