analytics and reports api

ayo412356
2 0 0

We are building an app for other stores

is there any way for us to use the reports api for other stores if they don't have a "plus plan" (we will have a plus plan for our store but they may not have it for there store)

0 Likes
Josh
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1131 82 194

Hey there, 

You could use the API on other stores, but they have to at least be on the 'Advanced Shopify' plan - which is the highest tier plan before upgrading to Plus. There are two subscription tiers lower than 'Advanced Shopify' as well, and the API would not be available on shops at that subscription level. 

0 Likes
ayo412356
2 0 0

I need to be able to get the Refunds data for our app is there another API we could use to get this data (i can't find the refunds in the orders dashboard on our store we use a third party app called Magic Refunds  

i have see other apps that can pull the Refunds data from our store (we don't have a Plus plan)

so i am asking how did they do it (is there a way to get it from another API or do we need special access from Shopify  

Thanks 

0 Likes
Thomas_Rodier
Tourist
6 1 0

Hello @ayo412356 ,

Just found your question a bit late maybe, but if you still need the answer (2 year ago, maybe a bit too late).

You can find the refund section in the endpoint /orders.

What kind of data do you want to extract exactly ?

Thomas.

0 Likes