billing api

wjq
Visitor
2 0 0

I use the RecurringApplicationCharge REST API

First question

I created a RecurringApplicationCharge, will its activated_on field change?For example, in January 1,I create a 30-day RecurringApplicationCharge, its activated_on is January 1, do it automatically create a 30 days RecurringApplicationCharge after January 30?Is its activated_on field January 1 or January 31?

Second question

I created a $10 RecurringApplicationCharge, then i closed shops, then i open ,and then create a $7, I has test found that it will refund credit $3, is this in line with expectations?

I created a $10 RecurringApplicationCharge, then i closed shops, then i open ,and then create a $14, I has test found that it will need pay $4, is this in line with expectations?

Third question

I created a $30 RecurringApplicationCharge, I chose the pause, re-open it after 10 days, will refund $10 for the 10 days after billing cycle? Will pay $20 or $30 after billing cycle?

Hope to get a reply.

Replies 3 (3)

bburke4
Tourist
4 1 0

#1 the same RecurringApplicationCharge will remain as billing-cycles come and go. You don't need to create new ones. The activated_on field will have the same value since it just represents the date that you activated the charge that the user accepted. You will notice that when the date in the billing_on field passes, that field will get updated to 30 days in the future.

wjq
Visitor
2 0 0

On January 20,I creat a recurringApplicationCharge with 1 trial day ,then i noties that its billing_on  is January 21. But  On January 22,its billing_on  still January 21 and it is active.It is right?

bburke4
Tourist
4 1 0

what does the trial_ends_on field say? the trial starts when the charge is accepted and activated