create an app for my payment gateway

Solved
Moad
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

How can I create an app for my payment gateway for my customers who have stores on shopify like this
https://myfatoorah.readme.io/docs/installation-steps-9

0 Likes
KarlOffenberger
Shopify Partner
1867 182 776

This is an accepted solution.

By initiating the process as described here.

Liked this post? You might also like our fantastic upsell apps Candy Rack and Candy Cart or offer free gifts with Gift Box. All made with ❤️  and care by Digismoothie
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3500 281 662

Hi @Moad,

Nick here from Shopify. 

As @KarlOffenberger mentioned, to build and add your own payment gateway you would need to follow the link provided in his reply and fill out the form in the link which you can find here also. 

Hope this helps! 

Cheers, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Moad
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hello, Thank you for your reply, but I am from Palestine and I see only one payment gate supporting Palestine in shopify
We have an integrated payment gateway with Wordpress, OpenCart and Magento, and we want to meet our clients' demand for integration with shopify as well.
I Sent a Shopify Hosted Payment SDK Request Form several times Without any response

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3500 281 662

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Moad,

Thanks for getting back about this. I took a look and see that Shopify is partnered with four payment gateways in Palestine. You can see them below as well as where Shopify has a webpage about it here

30-57-slf7a-tpqtj

Regarding not hearing back from the Hosted Payments team, can I ask when exactly you reached out to them? The reason I ask is that if it's been longer than 30 days, then your request might not have been approved. You can see where it says this on the document linked in Karl's answer above in the screenshot below:

30-48-9iemu-u1agw

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Moad
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

4 payment gateway?! It portals digital currencies except one, do you accept this for your country?
It benefits you and benefits me

People asked me to connect with shopify

0 Likes
Hilda7
12 0 0

Moad,

I know that Checkify app integrate various payment gateways with Shopify's stores.

Maybe you should contact them and offer to connect your gateway? It can be really great decision. 

https://checkify.pro/

0 Likes