fetch_stock.json endpoint not being called for over an month

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 1 11

We're not receiving fetch_stock.json requests for over an month, we can't really find when exactly it stopped. The hourly for full inventory sync and specific SKU syncs, both not working.

Fulfillment service id: 427327511

We had an old fulfillment service (id: 134381601) that wasn't deleted before we delete the access token, so we can't delete this one anymore. Thought, that's not shown on the Shopify UI nor it should being used. Could that be related to this problem by any chance?

This same service is set up on different stores and it works normally on them, but this store in particular is not getting any inventory sync: half-half-boutique

What can be done here? (BTW we're getting webhook POST requests from that store, only inventory synce that isn't working)

4 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1558 77 232

That fulfillment service object looks to have been created on March 4th which is a little longer than your 1 month timeline. Looking at the logs, it looks like perhaps your stock sync URL was not correct on this shop (the domain was missing the TLD). The logs then say that we could not establish a connection to the server, I assume because of the domain.

Let me know what you think.

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
5 1 11

I can't confirm that but today I tried to delete the existing fulfillment service and recreating it with the same data that it supposedly had and after that Shopify started calling it again. Thank you for looking into this.

0 Likes