When first querying all assigned fulfillment orders via /admin/api/2020-10/assigned_fulfillment_orders.json
there's one fulfillment order with the ID 1694060413039.
However, when then querying it again with /admin/api/2020-10/fulfillment_orders/1694060413039.json
We get a 404 not found error:
What's the issue and how can we solve it?
We only have this issue with one customer, all other customers are working just fine.
This customer can't ship any orders right now, so this is urgent!
You're sending API version 2019-10 in your calls, fulfillmentOrders weren't introduced until the 2020-01 version so updating the version your app uses should fix the issue.
Also note that 2020-10 has been fully deprecated at this point, so continuing to call it will cause your app to be unlisted if it's public. Eventually this version will stop working completely, so it's recommended to update all calls for your app to a new version, our docs for that are here.
Hi @_JB , are you sure you checked the correct request? I'm pretty confident I've used the 2020-10 API.
Just to confirm I took the time to test it again. Please not that I've removed some irrelevant or confidential details from the request examples.
Here's how we retrieve currently assigned and pending fulfillment requests:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 07:28:40 GMT
Then we want to request the fulfillment order like this:
HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 07:35:04 GMT
When I try the exact same request with a different shop it is working!
Sorry for the delay, our developers are investigating this as we speak. I'll post back here as soon as we have an update for you.
Our team has identified and pushed a fix for the issue. The issue stemmed from work being done on new API features which shouldn't have affected behaviours in stable versions. Our devs have fixed this now so you won't encounter the error when using any of our stable API versions. I just checked our logs again and all calls from your app in the last few weeks have used the
unstable API version when calling the fulfillment_orders endpoint. Once you change that to use a stable version (
2020-10) you won't encounter the issue anymore.
Hi @_JB , we're currently pinning the API Version 2020-07, but even with the 2020-10 version we're still experiencing the same issue.
When I try to query the fulfillment order, I still get a 404.
Here are a few examples of fulfillment order IDs and the X-Request-ID. All fulfillment orders have been assigned to the App's location. All requests have been sent to the 2020-10 version.
1694750539887 - 668b5b6b-f22b-4564-861d-13c24cef5fb1
1694836850799 - 6d7e548d-18a0-44bf-9054-0575b93de885
1766494404719 - 45748701-97f3-4045-83c5-232bb96796fd
Please have a look at the logs again. Unfortunately the problem is still not solved!