importing via API, products are separate when they should be 1 with variations. Posim Style?

Highlighted
1 0 0

So I work for a snowboard retail company and we are importing about 40,000 active items instore and online.  I used the Shopify linker with Posim and now in my inventory on Shopify, (for example) rather than having one snowboard with 5 variants (Sizes), I have 5 separate items.  I don't know how to fix this in posim or Shopify in a tight manor.  I could use styles in Posim Evo but that would create excess SKUs.  Does anyone know what to do?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1118 78 156

Hey @Sam_Werstak , 

Could you share any details on what you mean when you refer to Posim? It's not something I've heard of before. 

It is entirely possible to import a single Shopify product with multiple styles/sizes/variations though, so it sounds like your import may not have been done as well as it could have. There's an example of creating a product with both multiple colours and sizes in our API examples here - hopefully you have been working with someone you're able to forward this to in order to get things sorted!

0 Likes