need help with group buying app

Mohaiyo
Visitor
1 0 0

I am a new shopify developer and I have a question. I want to develop a group buying app. If consumers buy products through group buying app, they can get a lower discount price. The premise is that I can't change the price of existing products. If I need to give the user a lower price to the checkout page, what should I do? I have read a part of the shopify dev documentation. My current idea is that I can only use sales channel public app to achieve, first let the merchant add products in our sales channel, then through the sales channel checkout api line_items in the admin api to customize the price and generate a web checkouturl for users to jump to the checkout page to achieve this function. Does this idea work? Or if I use a public app not sales channel to develop, how should I make two different prices on the same products to customer can get the lower group buying price?
        Any one can help?

Reply 1 (1)

PowerBuy
Tourist
30 0 1

Hey Mohaiyo, 

I hope I am not too late!
I just want to share this amazing app to you, it’s called PowerBuy - A Group Buying & Social Commerce! 🛍
A smart way to grow your customers and improve customer engagement. 📊

Are you looking to grow your sales, customers, and social presence? Look no further than the PowerBuy app for your group buying and social commerce needs.

Start your 30day trial and Install it here:
https://apps.shopify.com/powerbuy 📲