only_n_items_available

MOOSASILWADI
2 0 0

Hi, I hope this message finds you well, while i was updating my theme from Cart to Bag, I am feeling confused, I  could figure out and see the purpose for the first code, the Red notice bar is displayed when I add more items than the available quantity!

But I couldn't figure out and dont know what is the purpose of the sixth code! what action should I do to see the  notice of the sixth code?!

[first  line condition code ]       "too_many_items_in_cart": "You Can't ADD More {{ name }} To Your BAG.",

[sixth line condition  code]   "only_n_items_available": " You Can Only ADD {{ count }} {{ name }} To The BAG.",

Finally I couldn't know, what action should I do to see the notice of Eight code?! and where in the theme where I can set the MAX items per Cart/Bag?!

[eight line condition code ] "too_many_line_items_error": "Your BAG Can't Contain More Than {{ max }} Items."

So i created this test product, with 4 items available, for testing:   https://www.moosasilwadi.com/products/test

Thanking you 

============== VENTURE THEME at en.default.json==============

"notices": {
"cart": {
"too_many_items_in_cart": "You Can't ADD More {{ name }} To Your BAG.",
"changed": "BAG Changed ",
"generic_error": "BAG Error",
"shipping_address_not_required": "This Bag Does Not Require Shipping ",
"only_n_items_available": " You Can Only ADD {{ count }} {{ name }} To The BAG.",
"all_items_in_cart": "ALL {{ count }} {{ name }} Are In Your BAG.",
"empty_update": "Cannot Update Empty BAG",
"too_many_line_items_error": "Your BAG Can't Contain More Than {{ max }} Items."
}

0 Likes